Gradual Tan Watermelon Infusion Moisture Miracle Everyday Body Lotion 200ml
Description & How To Apply
DescriptionLock in moisture for up to 72hrs and gradually build your most flawless sunkissed glow. Infused with Hyaluronic acid and a refreshing watermelon scent, this ultra-lightweight lotion absorbs instantly, deeply nourishing and moisturising the skin for an even and streak free glow. Re-apply daily to build your desired depth of tan and lock in moisture.
*Based on a 14 day user trial on 105 women.
How to apply
To maintain and deepen your tan, simply repeat the next day and so on, until you build your ultimate glow. Tanning time and development may vary.
Write A Review
- Easy, peasy, watermelon squeezy!
- With a lovely fragrance, this light, rich feeling St Tropez lotion is so easy to use. Goes on like a dream, smells great (no biscuit smell) and a light colour develops slowly. I'm so impressed that I've got a subtle 'glow' already, with super soft skin. Love it!
- by Lorna Gray | 24/02/2019
- Excellent results
- The best self tan product I’ve used.
To start with,The smell is absolutely divine and dosent smell like a tanning product.
I have to say it’s so easy to apply and blended in so well with no streaks.
Honestly left my skin so smooth and felt nourished all day.
The results are really impressive and gave an even tone to my skin.And you can just apply more for a deeper tone.
This certainly gets a 10/10 .Brilliant product I,ll certainly be buying again.
- by Jo Rowley | 23/02/2019
- Great Product
- This is another great product from St Tropez! The tan is easy to apply, and gives a nice healthy glow, plus it smells great!
- by Alice Maclennan | 07/01/2019
- Best gradual tanner
- This gradual tan is amazing! Lovely colour from first application. A light glow is achieved on the first application with a spray tan-like colour on the second and on the third a deeper shade. Smells so much better than the non scented gradual tan and a refreshing watermelon smell rather than the usual coconut smells from other brands which end up biscuity! I like to use the St.tropez express mousse and then apply this every second day after as a little top up and it keeps me moisturised and makes the tan last much longer. Excellent product and would use again.
- by Ashley McCabe | 04/01/2019
- Best ever!!
- St Tropez never fails to amaze me! Another amazing product! The smell is exactly as it says watermelon!! Then tan afterwards was spot on and developed gradually!
- by Anna | 04/01/2019
- Super Gradual Tan
- This is a remarkable gradual tan from St Tropez. I have slightly drier skin so I love how nourishing this product is, it's great for hydration and a natural build-able glow to suit your needs. It is infused with Hyaluronic Acid and it makes the skin feel so nourished. I adore the new watermelon aroma, which makes you feel fresh and a world away from the tanning "smell" of old. I would definitely recommend this product, it's great for fairer skin tones and I feel like I am treating my skin as well as using a tan product. Great again St.Tropez
- by Georgina | 04/01/2019
- The best smelling gradual tan!
- Having always been a huge fan of St Tropez gradual tan, I was very excited to try this new Watermelon Infusion version and it did not disappoint! Continuing on with St Tropez’s usual even, non-streaky, easy application this now has the added benefit of smelling like a dream! It is quick-drying which is a benefit when applying in a hurry, and easily buildable to a colour that suits you. I will be using this throughout the year.
- by Katie | 03/01/2019
- Spoiling Me!
- As part of the VIP beauty panel I’ve been sent this to try and oh my word it does not disappoint! This again is another amazing product. The smell is just divine and as someone who doesn’t want a dark tan, this is ideal as you can build your tan up to the desired effect. I’ve only used it a handful of times and it’s given me a lovely healthy glow - no residue on your bed sheets and no ‘tan’ smell, just sweet smelling watermelon - felt like I was putting sun cream on it smelt that nice! Would highly recommend this product - St.Tropez you’ve done yourselves proud yet again!
- by Helen Rourke | 30/12/2018