Self Tan Classic Bronzing Face Lotion 50ml
Description & How To Apply
DescriptionOur most iconic, natural and healthy looking tan, that lasts for days. This lightweight, classic face lotion is quick-drying and non-pore blocking, with added hydration for a radiant golden glow.
How to apply
Step 2: Wash hands after application.
Step 3: Wait until touch dry before applying make-up.
Step 4: Allow 4-8 hours before getting wet.
Step 5: To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturise daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as desired.
Write A Review
- Love it!
- The lotion is perfect replacement of foundation I used before to make my white skin a bit tanned. Just love it!
- by Jelizaveta Jevsejenko | 31/01/2016
- Fantastic, natural results!
- I'm always a bit sceptical when it comes to using tanning creams/lotions on my face and was no different when it came to trying this one. I was however, very pleasantly surprised! Firstly, I really loved the smell of this - nothing like I'd expected! Secondly, the moisturisation it provides is fantastic. My skin is often quite dry so I did exfoliate first to get rid of any dead skin or dry patches, then I applied the lotion using my hands. It's a very light formula which glides on easily and instantly made my skin feel refreshed. Within a few hours of application, I began to notice a difference in the colour of my skin and was extremely pleased that it wasn't patchy or streaky in any way. I was also worried that it would look a bit orangey but it was a nice, natural looking tan which gave me a healthy glow. My skin felt moisturised throughout the whole day. I only used this for 2 days to give me the colour I desired although you could deepen the tan by using for a longer period. By far the best I've ever used and would definitely recommend.
- by Elaine Kirkup | 31/01/2016
- Classic Tan
- I'm always wary of using tanning products on my face as it never looks natural. I liked it's lightness, it certainly sank in well and didn't feel sticky. The colour was quite natural looking, not too dark, but feel that next time I will probably mix in a little moisturiser as felt it settled into lines a little.
- by Mandy | 30/01/2016
- Natural glow
- I have tried a few other face tanning products but never really got a result that looked natural.They all end up being an orangey colour or end up far too dark because I'm blonde and fair skinned. I put St Tropez on at bedtime..very easy to apply ..it didn't come off on the pillow and the following morning my face had a lovely pale golden tan. It also felt soft and moisturised. I'm now using it 2 or 3 times a week to keep my glow ..so would recommend.
- by Susan Parkinson | 30/01/2016
- Great for oily skin
- I hadn't used a specific tanning product for my face before, but using the bronzing lotion or mousse always tended to leave a trace on pillow cases, so I thought I would give this a try. It was a light formula and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was, didn't make my oily skin greasy at all which a lot of products do. It dried very quickly and had a pleasant smell. With washing my face twice a day I needed to reapply this each night but it wasn't a hardship at all and the colour was very natural and blended well with the colour of my body from using the bronzing body lotion.
- by Susan Robertson | 23/01/2016