Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse 120ml
Description & How To Apply
DescriptionOur most iconic, natural and healthy looking tan, that lasts for days. This lightweight classic mousse is easy to apply and quick-drying, with no self tan smell and an even fade. For best results, apply using our Tan Applicator Mitt.
How to apply
Step 2: For best results, apply using our Tan Applicator Mitt in long sweeping motions, starting at the ankles and working your way up. Then for your back, turn the mitt back to front and start applying in the same way. Ensure all areas are covered before lightly gliding any excess tan from the Mitt over your hands and feet.
Step 3: Wait until touch dry before getting dressed.
Step 4: Allow 4-8 hours before showering to reveal your developed tan.
Step 5: To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturise daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as desired.
Write A Review
- A classic tanning product
- This mousse appears very dark when you dispense it and as I'm pale and freckly, I wondered if it would be suitable. However, just one application gave me an even, and not too dark, colour which I didn't feel I needed to top up. The dark colour of the mousse actually makes it easy to apply as you can see which bits you have covered. I dressed quite quickly after application and it didn't affect the colour. I don't tan at all on holiday because of my skin colour, so this will definitely be in my luggage so that I can get a golden glow like everyone else!
- by Christine Dodd | 31/10/2016
- Classic's are always the best!
- I just can't say enough good things about this product! It is a classic for a reason and a staple in my beauty routine. The mousse is a good texture and coloured so you can see what you're doing as you go along, I would recommend you using a mitt to apply and putting a towel down beforehand. I applied before bedtime and then washed it off in the morning and was so pleased with the colour, it is perfect for me, really natural but dark enough to make an impact! It lasts around a week but I top up with the everyday moisturizer once a week as well to keep my colour up!
- by Louise Moore | 31/10/2016
- Loved it!
- Fab natural looking tan, gorgeous tone to the tan, not orange/green on application. Smell is pleasant and does not linger like other tanners. Doesn't feel tacky after application, really great! Would love a dark version as I love my deep tanners!!
- by Zoe Seymoure | 31/10/2016
- Great colour
- A self tan mousse is always my favourite drys quickly and less chance of streaks. St tropez gives you the best natural colour.. I love it as I have eczema and doesn't effect it
- by Emma Richardson | 31/10/2016
- great colour
- A self tan mousse is always my favourite drys quickly and less chance of streaks. St.Tropez gives you the best natural colour. I love it as I have eczema and it doesn't effect it at all.
- by Emma Richardson | 31/10/2016
- My favourite
- I had spent so long trying to find a tan which sits well on my skin, no lingering smell, no stickiness and easy to apply! A year and a half down the line and I am still using it! As I'm at college 5 days a week I need a tan which is no hassle and quick to apply and dry and this is it! I use this on a Sunday and by Wednesday (sometimes but I don't always need to) I use the tanning lotion by St Tropez to top it up and moisturise my skin! The smell is amazing and doesn't leave you with that day after smell! Forever my favourite
- by Lily Pearson | 31/10/2016