Self Tan Express Advanced Bronzing Mousse 200ml:
Description & How To Apply
DescriptionOur most advanced formula yet that allows you to control your depth of tan, for a light sunkissed glow in just 1 hour, or leave on for up to 3 hours for a deeper, darker bronze, to suit your skin tone. For best results, apply using our Tan Applicator Mitt.
How to apply
Step 2: For best results, apply using our Tan Applicator Mitt in long sweeping motions, starting at the ankles and working your way up. Then for your back, turn the mitt back to front and start applying in the same way. Ensure all areas are covered before lightly gliding any excess tan from the Mitt over your hands and feet.
Step 3: Wait until touch dry before getting dressed.
Step 4: Allow 1, 2 or 3 hours depending on your desired shade, before showering to reveal your developed tan. Your tan will then continue to develop for up to 8 hours.
Step 5: To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturise daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as desired.
Write A Review
- My one and only
- I am a beauty therapist so looking nice and golden helps, plus being in the industry I've tried out soooo many self tans for personal use... never have time for myself also being a new mum I don't want to be sat all night developing a tan.. so this quick and easy is a must have! Gorgeous colour.. the most even look I've ever used!
- by Louise | 10/03/2017
- Glowing In No Time
- This product has all the benefits of the Classic Bronzing Mousse but with an even fast application time! Same, tanned results but just in a fraction of the time! A must have for me now!
- by Susie | 16/02/2017
- Flawless tan!
- I've tried many self tan mousses but the express advanced bronzing mousse has got to be THE best! Not only am I able to achieve flawless tan so quickly but also don't have any horrible chemically smells going onto my skin in the process. Absolute must for anyone who always leaves their tan to the last minute!
- by Simi | 16/02/2017
- Perfect tan
- In love with this product. I had never used fake tan before this and my friend introduced me on New Years Eve. This is perfect for any occasion and love how you can tailor it to how dark you want to be. Easy to apply and fades nicely. A definite must have!
- by Nicki | 16/02/2017
- Hands down the best tanning product I've tried!
- I was sceptical about this when I was using it as after an hour, once I'd had a shower, I couldn't see much difference. OH HOW WRONG I WAS. I woke up the next morning to the perfect tan that wasn't so dark that it was hella obvious I'd tanned the night before AND it doesn't smell of tan OR coconut as some other brands do. I'm obsessed with this product. Now that I know that it continues to develop once you've had a shower, I've started using it whilst I'm getting ready to go out. By the time I'm ready, I'm a perfect bronze!
- by Abi | 16/02/2017
- For when you need a tan and fast!
- Prepping for my birthday and had painted my nails got my outfit ready and totally forgot about my tan! Normally use the one you leave on for 6-7 hours so rushed to boots and brought this one (only ever use St.Tropez think it's the only that doesn't streak and is easy to apply) boom one hour later my legs are the perfect shade of Bronze and I was ready to celebrate my birthday! Thanks St.Tropez, this is a lifesaver for forgetful minds like me!
- by Rachel | 16/02/2017
- My favourite yet!
- I started off with the Classic when I started tanning and then moved on to this to quicken up my tan time. Just like the classic the tan always comes out flawless and the mousse makes it quick to apply. It really is amazing and my friend has already gone and got one from trying mine! Everyone has always complimented me on my tan when I use it and being able to do it in 1-3 hours makes it even better when I have last minute plans. LOVE.
- by Kate Constable | 29/01/2017
- Beautiful product!
- I LOVE this mousse!! A friend of mine has such an amazing tan that I thought she used a sunbed. When she told me she used this mousse I was gobsmacked and had to try it!! It is quite expensive but goes a long way. It doesn't have that horrible chemical type fake tan smell which is a bonus! It feels wonderful to apply but does take a bit of blending in places. I've never gone streaky with it, I just get a lovely golden glow. Buy!!
- by Ruth | 06/04/2016
- Good but not amazing.
- I brought this tanner after seeing it on the website and thought it looked and sounded amazing as I could finally have a tanner that I didn't have to sleep in! I like the fact it was a mouse as I think it's easier to apply than lotion, the smell wasn't bad better than other tanning products I have used but still a slight tanning smell and I felt sticky for the hole 1 hour even though I let myself dry completely before getting dressed (which was annoying). The first time I used this product I only left it on for an hour as I get scared that I might go orange or really dark so I thought I would do it gradually, I applied it as I would any other mousse tanner all over my body (Including my face) and I was happy that I could see where I had missed due to the mousse being pretty dark. I then washed it off after an hour with just my normal shower gel, after showing you can tell a difference as it takes up to 8 hours to develop so then went to bed hoping to wake up to a nice light tan and I did on most parts of my body... My face and legs were a really nice colour and I didn't have any streaks to my feet but my hands were a different story my hands looked horrible they were streaky and patchy for some reason yet this has never happened before with other tanners. Also my belly didn't seem to tan as well as everywhere else, but I gave it another go and this time I left it on for 2 hours and barely applied any to my hands just a tiny bit I then washed and went to bed. I woke up with a nice tan and my hands look better than the first time so I was happy but the only problem I found that is if you leave it on for 2 or more hours (I haven't left it on for 3 yet) it does streak if you don't exfoliate everywhere everyday and apply lotion but apart from that it is a good product the only real down side is that you have to be really careful when applying to hands.
- by Megan | 31/03/2016
- Holy grail of tanning products
- I LOVE this tan! That is literally all that needs to be said to anyone who asks me what I think about this product. I have tried most fake tans as someone who has been tanning for years, and I have never found a tan as perfect as this. There are two main reasons why I love this product
1. The colour.. I personally leave this tan on for the whole 3 hours as I love a dark tan. This tan has the perfect bronze look whether you leave it on 1,2 or 3 hours, the colour has not got even one hint of orange or the green colour some tans give. It literally gives the perfect bronze tan everyone is always searching for.
2. The time! I love the fact I can put this on a couple of hours before I go out and be tanned. This is great for those spontaneous nights out that you haven't already tanned the night prior for. I also personally hate going to bed all sticky in tan and waking up with tan smudged all over my pillows. This tan allows me to put it on a couple of hours before I go to bed and then wash it off and wake up like a bronzed goddess as the tan continues to delevop for another 8 hours after you wash it. It also means because I washed the tan off the night before you don't end up smelling of biscuits the next day!
This tan is 100% my holy grail of tan and I would recommend this product to anyone.. If your have any hesitations on this forget all of them and buy it because you will be so glad when you do!
- by Katie | 19/03/2016
- Best Tan in the universe
- I first saw it advertised last year in heat magazine on the lovely Kate Moss and as a beauty geek i rushed out to buy it straight away and i'm very glad i did. This product is great, easy to apply, no streaks and best of all no more messy sheets! I apply it once a week with latex gloves and leave to develop for up to 3 hours and then wash off in the shower, the tan will seem a bit light to start with but carries on developing for the next couple of hours and leaves you with a golden brown tan. It does what it says on the bottle, applied correctly you can easily get 4 full body applications. This product also fades naturally through out the week no scrubbing necessary.
I've been using tan since the age of 18 i'm now nearly 26, i also suffer with psoriasis which everyone who knows doesn't mix well with fake tan. I've tried every tan on the market from instant to gradual from low end to high end, this hands down is the best I've ever used.
- by Francesca | 18/03/2016
- A god send
- No exaggeration with the review title! This product is a serious game changer. As a St Tropez veteran I have wanted, nay NEEDED, this product for a long time without even knowing. I must admit the first time I used it I left it on for just 2 hours and then had a really hot shower (rookie mistake) so I didn’t see any benefit. Second time round I left for exactly three hours then showered off and voila, lovely golden tan; very similar in darkness to the regular bronzing mousse after a full 8 hours. I then went to bed and woke up the next day to an even more golden tan as it had developed a little more overnight. This product is perfect for a tan in a hurry; I’ll buy it again and again. The only thing to mention is that I found it a little harder to blend meaning I had to use more product than I would with the regular bronzing mousse. I would also advise to take care when tanning hands and feet given that the formula is slightly less blendable its easier to make mistakes on the more intricate areas.
- by Adele | 02/02/2016
- Better than I thought
- I was given this St.Tropez Dark Tanning Mouse to try and was really impressed with it. I normally use the normal mouse and I would fear using the dark as I wouldn't want to be too dark. But I loved the colour and it wasn't; too dark, but gave me enought depth of colour to not have to layer up the product which is what I tended to do with the normal Mouse.
- by Jess @ www.beautythings.co.uk | 01/02/2016