Tan Remover Mousse 200ml
Description & How To Apply
DescriptionThe quickest and easiest way to remove mistakes or tan build up - and prime skin for a fresh tan application. Suitable for even sensitive skin, this luxurious foam effectively removes all traces of even the darkest tan in minutes. Infused with detoxifying cotton extract it purifies, whilst probiotics rebalance and prime the skin leaving the perfect clean canvas for your next St.Tropez glow.
*Based on a user trial on 8 women. Testing Tan Remover efficacy on 1- 6 day old dark tan.
How to apply
Pump the foam & apply generously all over clean, dry, tanned skin.
Gently massage the foam into skin & leave on for 5 minutes.
Rinse off in the shower with warm water.
For best results and for stubborn areas, use with St.Tropez Tan Remover Mitt, buffing in gentle circular motions to remove all traces of tan. Once tan is removed, your skin will be prepped & primed, ready for your next flawless application of tan.
Write A Review
- No tan left here !
- Great product that actually really works!! Better with mitt as that really helps too.
I used this on my stubborn areas and it worked. I have no complaints. Doesn’t hurt to use and no marks on skin. Really recommended.
Bottle will last quite a while too.
- by Michelle | 16/01/2019
- Tan remover mousse
- Great product! Amazing for removing excess tan on hands and feet. Works even better if used with the tan remover mitt! I sometimes have excess tan on my hands and feet and this product works like a dream! So glad St Tropez finally has a tan remover mousse! A definite must for every St Tropez user!
- by Anneke | 06/01/2019
- Finally a way to remove tan that doesn't involve scrubbing your skin raw with gloves or a brillo pad!
I put this on before I got in the shower, super easy to apply, not sticky and no offensive smell like some have. I was sceptical at first because I've tried a few that don't work at all but was amazed and how all the old tan washed off with just some soap and water (I used the exfoliator mitt to tackle stubborn patches).
Was left with no tan, no redness, just soft and smooth skin. Great product that will be a staple in my cupboard from now on!
- by Georgia S | 04/01/2019
- St Tropez Tan Remover Mousse Detox and Prime
- I love this wonderful new tan remover! it erase's all tanning build up and it leaves my skin feeling perfectly primed like a blank canvas ready to apply my next application. Whats not to love?
- by Gillian Butler | 04/01/2019
- I’ve been waiting for this product...
- The main reason I have to have “pale days” is because fake tan build-up can be so difficult to remove. Cue St Tropez Tan Remover Mousse! I applied as explained on one leg to compare, then after 5 minutes used the Build Up Remover Mitt on both legs. After being a little apprehensive I was amazed to see the leg I applied product too had no stubborn tan patches, not even around my ankles.
I tanned again the same evening and my tan applied evenly all over.
No more pale patchy days necessary!! Thank you St Tropez!! xxx
- by Jill | 03/01/2019
- It really works
- Great product, really does work especially combined with the mitt. Fantastic for those stubborn areas such as ankles and elbows.
- by Kristy | 03/01/2019
- At last
- At last a tan remover that really worked! I used with the tan remover mitt and it worked well. My skin feels great and ready to tan again tomorrow thanks St.Tropez you are the best!
- by Cerys Drayton | 01/01/2019
- Great for removing stubborn tan
- This product is great, really helps to get stubborn tan off particularly around the elbows and ankles! When used with the tan remover mitt too, it works like a dream. I really like the scent too!
If I could change anything it would be the time it takeas when you have applied it to waiting to get in the shower. But all in all a lovely product! X
- by Megan Smith | 28/12/2018
- Life saver in a bottle
- This product is simply amazing. So glad St Tropez have made this. I used this product with the remover mitt and it left me with a perfect clean canvas ready for my next tan. Minimal effort and no more patchy uneven colour when you're nearing the end of your old tan application . I applied this mousse allover then buffed in with my mitt and showered off and it left no trace of my old tan. I can imagine this would be brilliant for any mistakes on hands and dry areas.
- by Sian | 27/12/2018